Monday, December 23, 2013

Week 9

I won't write a lot this week because I get to see you in 2 days! But I just wanted to say hello and I'm excited to see you! I was able to be a part of a special MLC meeting on Friday. Usually it's just for District and Zone leaders, but they invited a few other people, myself and my companion included. They called it "the meeting." haha. Some representatives from SLC came down and did some special training. It was MIND BLOWING. I was so grateful to be a part of it so early in my mission. It totally changed my perspective on how to teach people and being a missionary in general. There was only one other girl my age in the meeting. (mission age, 3 weeks old). We talked about how lucky we felt. I can tell you more details later. That was pretty much the highlight of the week. We also got a man named Oscar to committ to baptism. He is the husband of Julieta, our investigator who is getting baptized on Saturday. We were pretty excited. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment